- Ground up diversity trend - The name itself hints that there is something that sounds above the ground or else unusual. Yes, to be true as, Sir Kin Robinson campaigns of ground up diversity gives a different turn to the education by talking, advising, writing and teaching the concept. The concept believes that the world is different from either side of the table and so is the sulk of learning. The student usually learns faster by talking, discussing, writing and teaching in turn to each other. Thus, learning with fun remains constant through the entire session.
- Underground education trend – Opps! Don’t think that we are going somewhere underground to accomplish this…Hahahaha…that sounds too funny. But on a serious note, it means to dig out that which roots you. Or else say to experience the real world around which actually one has to face. Thus, students are brought into live and practical situations, as books can teach them to face the real-life situations.
- E-learning and MOOCs – E-learning and massive open online courses (MOOCs) has materialized the learning concept online basically for those students who are willing to learn, but are unable to do so. Some students may lag behind because of lack of resources, money or background, yet e-learning concept has widened their base and that too without any cost.
- Technology-based learning – With its boom in the 21st century, technology-based learning is popular round the globe. Technology has not only connected the world, but has also given them a widespread platform to explore, innovate and share their thoughts. This in turn influences open learning concept without any bar.
- Expeditionary learning – Learning something more and even more, to expedite the talent is a tough yet necessary learning trend. It helps students in focus learning and undertakes to learn in a better and deepens form.
Learning is beyond the limit, in fact where it’s limited, it stops. Either the forms or the trends both should go on…..and that too in a more indulging and involving way in every adding step.
However, two things should remain common no matter whatever the educational drift is- First, is to impart learning and second are to keep the learning spark alive by making it a fun learning. Thus, below mentioned are such 5 modern educational trends that accomplish the two needs as required –
Kevin is an enthusiastic writer who
writes and shares interesting blogs. So stay tuned to the blog and
learn with Kevin.