A balanced and well nutritious diet is synonym to good health. Due to her busy schedule, many women, these days, frequently suffer from health problems. This is because they are not regular with their diet.
In general, women should be more careful about their diet than men. Especially, during their menopause stage, they should be far more conscious. For women who want to maintain healthy lives, here comes quick tips:
- Have more green vegetables. Add high fiber food such as legumes, beans etc to your diet.
- Lack of Calcium leads to osteoporosis in women. So add foods like broccoli, beans, and sprouts in your diet.
- As females lose iron content during her menstruation cycle, you should boost your food intake with spinach, almonds, red meat (limited) etc.
- Limit the consumption of caffeine and alcohol as this results in loss of calcium.
- Eat at frequent intervals, at least every two to three hours. Too long gaps between the meals make you feel tired
- Completely stop junk food
- Choose low fat dairy products
- Include healthy fats which make you feel great. Healthy fats are must for healthy brain function